Sara Wax Resist
- Wax resist is a technique used in decorating pottery.
- Wax resist is applied to bisque ware in order to “resist” the application of glazes, slips or underglazes.
- Wax Resist acts to repels glaze from the surface to which it is applied and thus allows the artist to expand their creativity.
The wax will burn off during the firing process, revealing designs or base colors underneath.
To use, apply to bisque and allow to dry before firing.
Wax Resist will be damaged if frozen or kept in cold temperatures
- Once you choose the products and check out the cart, we will send you an estimate with shipping options and rates.
- Based on your choice of shipping, we will send you an electronic invoice, with payment gateway options to securely complete the payment online.
- No Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Once payment is complete, the product will be dispatched.
- Time taken for dispatch: 10 - 14 days.
Tableware producers must test all finished ware to establish dinnerware status, due to possible variations in firing temperature and contamination.