Sara Low Fire Semi Matt BL34
FINISH: SEMI MATT & MILD GLOS
FIRING: CONE 3, 1150 Degree C
VOLUME: 1kg, 5kg & 10kg
A complete step by step instruction guide will be sent with every glaze to assist you in mixing it as a liquid glaze.
The final appearance of the glaze is dependent on firing temperature, glaze thickness and the composition of the clay body being used.
- The samples in the pictures have gone through oxidation firing
- The colour and feel of the glaze might vary from that in the picture, as it is difficult to capture the same.
LARGE VOLUMES AVAILABLE (Above 10kg).
For placing bulk orders, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Checkout, Shipping & Dispatch:
- No Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Once payment is complete, the product will be dispatched.
- Time taken for dispatch: 10 - 14 days.
Tableware producers must test all finished ware to establish dinnerware status, due to possible variations in firing temperature and contamination.