Sara Mid Fire Oil Spot A103/A104
Oil Spot Glazes are a combination of 2 glazes. A base glaze has to be applied in dipping method, followed by a second application of cover glaze.
Your order will include 2 glazes - Base + Cover Glaze.
FIRING: CONE 6, 1220 Degree C
The result of the glaze in the images shown are achieved by Dipping technique
A complete step by step instruction guide will be sent with every glaze to assist you in mixing it as a liquid glaze.
- The samples in the pictures have gone through oxidation firing
- The colour and feel of the glaze might vary from that in the picture, as it is difficult to capture the same.
LARGE VOLUMES AVAILABLE (Above 10kg).
For placing bulk orders, mail us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Checkout, Shipping & Dispatch:
- No Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Once payment is complete, the product will be dispatched.
- Time taken for dispatch: 10 - 14 days.
Tableware producers must test all finished ware to establish dinnerware status, due to possible variations in firing temperature and contamination.